Account Manager - Auto Market
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Posted: October 06, 2020
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for a high energy, results-focused, dynamic individual as an Account Manager within the Auto Market. Reporting to the Director Dealer Business, the Account Manager will work to increase sales by working with our dealer business, while providing support to the Auto Market Sales Team. This position will be responsible for:
- Working in collaboration with Dealer Business Accounts, managing an ‘inside sales’ territory of dealer locations.
- Understanding the products & programs offered to the Dealer Accounts and ensuring the execution of these at the account level.
- Resolving customer concerns to resolution; may involve working cross-functionally with various departments.
- Working in collaboration with Territory Managers to maximize team effectiveness.
- Reviewing and compiling Dealer proposals in an accurate and timely manner.
- Reporting and systems management responsibilities, including some business analysis.
- Maintaining and building committed relationships with customers and industry associations for business development.
The ideal candidate will have:
- College diploma or degree in business or related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales or customer service; knowledge of the fuel or retail industry an asset
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to shift focus with ease
- Ability to think quickly and help customers ‘in the moment’
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills; committed to deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage large volumes of data; strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain successful cross-functional working relationships
- High energy, self-starter that can work effectively within a strong team culture
- Advanced computer proficiency, including MS Office Suite
- Strong understanding of Privacy and Confidentiality in the workplace
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
This is a 6 Month contract position which may lead to a fulltime opportunity.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by email to: email@example.com
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.