Accounts Receivable Representative
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Posted: January 13, 2023
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, the Accounts Receivable Representative is responsible for ensuring all payments received are accurately and promptly reconciled and processed to the appropriate customer accounts. Other responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Representative include:
- Monitor of customer accounts to ensure compliance with the Company’s Credit policies.
- Download payment and/or transaction reports from various billing systems for various customer segments.
- Prepare and issue invoices to customers as needed.
- Process internal integration files from business partners.
- Process and track fleet card activity and liaison with fuel partners for purchases.
- Post customer payments within ERP system and investigate any unallocated balances.
- Respond to customer enquiries relating to the status of their accounts, payments and information.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum three (3) years of accounts receivable experience
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business or related discipline
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word
- Demonstrated ability to work with large volumes of data: strong attention to detail
- Positive attitude and customer service focus
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills; committed to deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Company Paid Health & Dental Benefits
- Employer Matched RRSP
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Healthcare & Lifestyle Spending Account
Edward Fuels is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. Applicants needing to make any accommodation requests for the application or interview process known in advance please contact the Human Resources Department at (249) 525-5979.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.