Delivery Drivers - Concord/Brampton
Location: Concord/Brampton Area
Posted: May 07, 2019
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY: We are looking for experienced Delivery Driver(s) located in Concord/Brampton area to join our team. These positions are full time evening shifts. Reporting to the Concord Operations Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Ensuring the safe delivery of bulk product.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Inventory control of bulk product on truck.
- Ensuring all paperwork is accurate and complete
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2 years driving experience with a valid DZ license
- Valid and clean commercial driver’s license
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to be a team player.
- The ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Numeric ability and strong problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience providing excellent customer service
- A strong comfort level with onboard computer technology
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
- No long haul; Home daily
- Paid training program
- Employee referral Bonus
- Driver-Performance Incentive Program
- Health Benefits-fully employer paid
- Pension Plan-employer matched
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company uniform and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)This position is physically demanding involving significant lifting and pulling in an outdoor climate. The successful candidate will be required to successfully pass pre and random drug & alcohol testing and must have a safety and compliance mind set.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.