Dispatcher - McDougall Transportation Inc
Location: Sudbury, North Bay, Sault Ste. Marie
Posted: July 31, 2020
- McDougall Transportation Inc. is currently looking for a Dispatcher to join their team in North Bay. This position reports to the General Manager.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
- Planning and dispatching all fuel and freight deliveries to maximize efficiencies and optimize equipment utilization
- Providing direction to drivers regarding, routes, customer requirements and troubleshoot any repairs and maintenance issues
- Generating daily/weekly reports as required
- Communicating and interfacing with customers regarding delivery requirements, changes to schedules and any other issues regarding their delivery
- Adhering with all company health and safety policies, standard operating procedures and established industry regulations.
- Performs other office administration duties as required
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- Dispatch and logistics experience along with geographical knowledge of Northern and Southern Ontario and travel times.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational, time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team environment,
- Knowledge of TSSA, THMIS & TDG requirements
- Proven to handle customer information with the utmost discretion
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft Office Products
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Compensation
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Company paid Health & Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Group RRSP (optional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunity for career development
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.