DZ Driver - Burford, ON
Location: Burford, ON
Posted: January 17, 2023
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
POSITION: Local DZ Fuel Truck Driver (No fuel experience required)
LOCATION: Burford, ON.
SHIFT: Multiple Shifts Available
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary and shift premiums paid bi-weekly.
- Paid 4 to 6-week detailed training program including TDG, WHMIS, and CPPI
- Up to $2,000 in Driver Safety Bonuses available, paid quarterly
- $500 for driver referrals through our Employee Referral Program
- Overtime available- paid after 44 hours
- Start with 3 weeks paid vacation
- Employer paid Health Benefits including dental and vison
- Employer matched RRSP
- Life and disability insurance
- Free uniforms, outer wear, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensuring the safe delivery of bulk product to our client’s fleet, heavy equipment, generators, or bulk tanks within a designated area
- Inventory control of bulk product on truck
- Conduct daily vehicle inspections and accurately complete related documentation
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions to meet our customer needs
- Use a handheld computer device to monitor the flow of fuel being input and disposed from the truck
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2-year driving experience with a valid DZ license
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to be a team player
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Numeric ability and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work a variety of shifts
This position is physically demanding involving significant lifting and pulling in an outdoor climate. The successful candidate will be required to successfully pass pre and random drug & alcohol testing and must have a safety and compliance mind set.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or email us at: email@example.com. For further information or to discuss other opportunities please contact our Driver Recruiter Tim Redford at 905-676-1084.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.