DZ Driver - Burford, ON
Location: Burford, ON
Posted: September 29, 2022
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
POSITION: Local DZ Fuel Truck Driver (No fuel experience required)
LOCATION: Burford, ON.
SHIFT: Afternoons with start time between 2pm to 5pm
WORKING HOURS: Typical work week is 5 days, 8 to 10 -hour shifts with weekend work.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary and shift premiums paid bi-weekly.
- Paid 4 to 6-week detailed training program including TDG, WHMIS, and CPPI
- Up to $2,000 in Driver Safety Bonuses available, paid quarterly
- $500 for driver referrals through our Employee Referral Program
- Overtime available- paid after 44 hours
- Start with 3 weeks paid vacation
- Employer paid Health Benefits including dental and vison
- Employer matched RRSP
- Life and disability insurance
- Free uniforms, outer wear, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensuring the safe delivery of bulk product to our client’s fleet, heavy equipment, generators, or bulk tanks within a designated area
- Inventory control of bulk product on truck
- Conduct daily vehicle inspections and accurately complete related documentation
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions to meet our customer needs
- Use a handheld computer device to monitor the flow of fuel being input and disposed from the truck
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2-year driving experience with a valid DZ license
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to be a team player
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Numeric ability and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work a variety of shifts
This position is physically demanding involving significant lifting and pulling in an outdoor climate. The successful candidate will be required to successfully pass pre and random drug & alcohol testing and must have a safety and compliance mind set.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.