DZ Propane/Fuel Truck Driver - Burford, ON
Location: Burford, ON
Posted: July 29, 2020
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
POSITION: DZ Propane/Fuel Truck Driver
LOCATION: Burford ON.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary and shift premiums paid bi-weekly.
- Paid 4 to 6-week detailed training program including TDG, WHMIS, and CPPI
- Health Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensuring the safe delivery of bulk product to our client’s fleet,
- heavy equipment, generators or bulk tanks within a designated area.
- Inventory control of bulk product on truck.
- Conduct daily vehicle inspections and accurately complete related
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions to meet our customer needs.
- Use a handheld computer device to monitor the flow of fuel being input and
- disposed from the truck.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid DZ license. (2 years driving experience considered an asset.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to be a team player.
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Numeric ability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts
This position is physically demanding involving significant lifting and pulling in an outdoor climate. The successful candidate will be required to successfully pass pre and random drug & alcohol testing and must have a safety and compliance mind set.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.