Fuel Reconciliation Clerk - Sault Ste. Marie
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
Posted: March 23, 2020
GROW WITH US!
Are you interested in joining “A great workplace” where you trust the people you work for, have pride in what you do, enjoy the people you work with?
If so, get ready to take your career to the next level with McDougall Energy!
McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club Members. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
McDougall Energy Inc. is currently looking for an experienced Fuel Reconciliation Clerk to join our team in Sault Ste. Marie. This position reports to the Finance and Inventory Process Supervisor.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Receiving daily purchase and billing files from supplier and preparing information to be uploaded into ERP system
- Identifying discrepancies in billings and following up with various internal departments/external suppliers for resolution
- Creates and processes transactions into ERP system according to specific timelines
- Manages payment schedules and clears invoice payments within ERP system
- Reconciles inventory warehouses for suppliers within areas of responsibility
The ideal candidate will have:
- College Diploma in Finance, Accounting or related area
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounts payable or accounts receivable
- Demonstrated experience working in a computerized and accounting software environment; experience processing invoices an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills; committed to deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage large volumes of data; Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in working work Microsoft Office; specifically, excel
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships
- Strong understanding of Privacy and Confidentiality in the workplace
- Demonstrated success in living the values of McDougall Energy
WHAT YOU GET
- Competitive Salary
- Three (3) weeks’ paid vacation
- Health Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
Apply online at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by email to:
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.