Licensed Diesel Mechanic - North Bay MTI
Location: North Bay MTI
Posted: May 14, 2019
ABOUT US: McDougall Transportation Inc. is based out of Thessalon Ontario is one of the McDougall Group of Companies, specializing in the delivery of cargo, freight, and fuel. McDougall Transportation Inc. has over 20 years of fleet experience and serves a customer base that includes local and regional accounts.
McDougall Energy Inc. was named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for the last 5 years in a row. Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY: We are looking for an experienced Licensed Diesel Mechanic to join our team, based out of North Bay. Reporting to the General Manager, this position is responsible for:
- Inspecting servicing and maintaining our fuel delivery vehicles, trailers and related equipment within our fleet
- Inspection, maintenance and service records in accordance with legislated regulations and company procedures
- Tracking of service records in maintenance management software
- Interfacing with various company departments for scheduling of maintenance
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid 310T Licenses
- A valid 310S Licenses considered an asset
- A valid DZ Licenses considered an asset
- Able to troubleshoot & prioritize maintenance requirements
- Strong organizational, computer and interpersonal skills
- Dedicated to safety culture
- Experience working on petroleum equipment considered an asset
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits-fully employer paid
- Pension Plan-employer matched
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Transportation Inc is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.