Local DZ Fuel Truck Driver (No fuel experience required)
Location: Concord, ON
Posted: June 19, 2020
COME GROW WITH US!
Are you interested in joining “A great workplace” where you Trust the people you work for, have Pride in what you do, Enjoy the people you work with and can be a Difference Maker?
If so, get ready to take your career to the next level!!
ABOUT US: McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an EssoTM branded retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum Member. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
POSITION: Local DZ Fuel Truck Driver (No fuel experience required)
LOCATION: Concord, ON.
SHIFT: Late Afternoons with start times between 4PM to 6PM
WORKING HOURS: Typical work week is 5 days, 10 to 12-hour shifts with weekend work.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary and shift premiums paid bi-weekly.
- Paid 4 to 6-week detailed training program including TDG, WHMIS, and CPPI
- Up to $2,000 in Driver Safety Bonuses available, paid quarterly.
- $500 for driver referrals through our Employee Referral Program.
- Overtime available- paid after 44 hours.
- Start with 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Employer paid Health Benefits including dental and vison.
- Employer matched Pension Plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Free uniforms, outer wear, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensuring the safe delivery of bulk product to our client’s fleet,
- heavy equipment, generators or bulk tanks within a designated area.
- Inventory control of bulk product on truck.
- Conduct daily vehicle inspections and accurately complete related
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions to meet our customer needs.
- Use a handheld computer device to monitor the flow of fuel being input and
- disposed from the truck.
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid DZ license with 2 years driving experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to be a team player.
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Numeric ability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts
This position is physically demanding involving significant lifting and pulling in an outdoor climate. The successful candidate will be required to successfully pass pre and random drug & alcohol testing and must have a safety and compliance mind set.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.