Local DZ Fuel Truck Driver - Seasonal Contract
Location: Concord, ON
Posted: October 15, 2020
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
POSITION: (Seasonal Contract) Local DZ Fuel Truck Driver
LOCATION: Concord, ON.
SHIFT: Dayshift Monday to Friday Start times between 6am to 8am
WORKING HOURS: Typical work week is 5 days, 8 to 10-hour shifts.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary paid bi-weekly
- Paid 4 to 6-week detailed training program
- Driver Safety Bonuses available, paid quarterly
- Overtime available- paid after 44 hours
- Free uniforms, outer wear, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensuring the safe delivery of bulk product to home heat customers
- Inventory control of bulk product on truck.
- Conduct daily vehicle inspections and accurately complete related
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions to meet our customer needs.
- Use a handheld computer device to monitor the flow of fuel being input and disposed from the truck.
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- A valid DZ license with 2 years driving experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to be a team player.
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Numeric ability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts
This position is physically demanding involving significant lifting and pulling in an outdoor climate. The successful candidate will be required to successfully pass pre and random drug & alcohol testing and must have a safety and compliance mind set.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.