Local DZ Fuel Truck Driver - St. George, ON
Location: St.George, ON
Posted: September 10, 2020
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
POSITION: Local DZ Fuel Truck Driver
LOCATION: St. George, ON.
SHIFT: Afternoon shift with start times between 4pm to 6pm
WORKING HOURS: Afternoon shift 5 days a week 10-12 hour shifts
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary and shift premiums paid bi-weekly.
- Paid 4 to 6-week detailed training program including TDG, WHMIS, and CPPI
- Up to $2,000 in Driver Safety Bonuses available, paid quarterly.
- $500 for driver referrals through our Employee Referral Program.
- Overtime available- paid after 44 hours.
- Start with 3 weeks paid vacation.
- Employer paid Health Benefits including dental and vison.
- Employer matched Pension Plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Free uniforms, outer wear, and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Ensuring the safe delivery of bulk product to our client’s fleet,
- heavy equipment, generators or bulk tanks within a designated area.
- Inventory control of bulk product on truck.
- Conduct daily vehicle inspections and accurately complete related
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions to meet our customer needs.
- Use a handheld computer device to monitor the flow of fuel being input and
- disposed from the truck.
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2-year driving experience with a valid DZ license.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the desire to be a team player.
- The ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Numeric ability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts.
This position is physically demanding involving significant lifting and pulling in an outdoor climate. The successful candidate will be required to successfully pass pre and random drug & alcohol testing and must have a safety and compliance mind set.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.