Lubricant Administration Coordinator - Sudbury
Location: Sudbury, ON
Posted: November 23, 2020
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for an experienced Lubricant Administration Coordinator to join our team in Sudbury. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for:
- This position provides direction and supervisory responsibilities to the warehouse personnel and will be required to perform all warehouse functions
- Responsible for all transactions in/out of warehouse to include, customer invoicing and receipting of products.
- Responsible for inventory relating to quantity and quality, inventory and deadstock
- Leads internal audit processes and responsible for reporting
- Overall responsible for lubricant monthly reconciliation and inventory counts for the warehouse(s), investigate and reconcile any lubricant variances
- Prepare and submit month end reports and assist with investigating discrepancies identified
- Key interface to customers, suppliers and other operating centers for product movement
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- Community College Diploma in logistics / chain supply / warehouse management or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of Warehouse or Inventory Management experience
- Knowledge in Epicor or other ERP Systems required
- Forklift Certification an asset
- Excellent problem solving, and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task working in a fast paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary paid bi-weekly.
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Employer paid Health Benefits including dental and vison.
- Employer matched Pension Plan
- Group RRSP (Optional)
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.