Mergers, Acquisitions & Integration Manager
Posted: November 21, 2022
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
Reporting to the Vice President Business Development, the Mergers, Acquisitions & Integration Manager will provide support on the integration of acquired companies. This will include recommendation on organizational structure and implementation as well as oversight on the governance process. The Mergers, Acquisitions & Integration Manager will also support the Vice President on identifying and qualifying potential acquisition opportunities. Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage and lead the integration of acquisition in accordance with the agreed upon plan and timelines.
- Deliver recommendations on all stages of integration to functional leadership and stakeholders.
- Provide status updates and report on progress of integration to the Leadership team and stakeholders.
- Act as primary contact with vendor counterparts and oversight of due diligence assessment process.
- Maintain due diligence tools, templates and timelines.
- Present due diligence assessments on potential acquisitions for consideration.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Post-secondary education in finance or business management with five to ten (5–10) years relevant working experience, MBA will be considered an asset
- Project Management Certificate or relevant working experience
- Strong financial analysis skills with an understanding of operations and key strategic concepts in industry
- Superb negotiation skillset with knowledge of contracts, contract law and legal agreements
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to interface with a variety of individuals both internal and external
- Strong project management ability and experience
- Strategic thinking with the ability to detect paths our of ambiguousness
- Knowledge of contracts, contract law and legal agreements
- Ability to negotiate point of view and gain approval of others
- Highly ethical, solid values, with reputation for integrity
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Company paid Health & Dental Benefits
- Lifestyle Spending Account
- Group RRSP
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.