Office Administration - 6 Month Temporary Contract
Location: Burford, ON
Posted: November 08, 2022
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY: We are currently looking to fill a full-time OFFICE ADMINISTRATION position in our BURFORD operation. This position is a 6-month temporary contract position.
Reporting to the Operations Manager this position is responsible for:
- Assisting with answering incoming calls and attending to customer inquiries for fuel delivery, service, account information or other related items
- Taking customer POS payments
- Assisting with inventory reconciliation
- Organizing incoming or outgoing courier packages
- Sorting and filing daily paperwork
- Performing other office administration duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organization, time management and problem-solving skills with the ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted, and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us, and we will work with you to meet your needs.