Operations Excellence Coordinator
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
Posted: December 21, 2018
McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club Members. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
McDougall Energy is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the role of Operational Excellence Coordinator within our Corporate Operations in Sault Ste. Marie. This position will provide subject matter expertise, administration, logistical support and guidance to our operation staff to improve performance.
This position will be responsible for:
- Serving as the subject matter expertise on; fuel reconciliation, dispatching, and related operational process related to fuel distribution utilizing our ERP system
- Analysis key performance indicators and metrics utilizing our ERP system, identifying variances and appropriate follow up
- Prepare reports to analyze and highlight areas of concern identifying corrective action
- Develop and deliver training plans and procedures to ensure consistency across all operating sites, pursuit of best practice
- Providing support cross functionally with a focus on continuous improvement and efficiency opportunities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Advanced computer skills in Excel. Use of pivot tables and graphing is an asset
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required
- Customer focused
- Post-Secondary graduate in Finance, Business, Accounting or College Technology Program is an asset
- Willingness to travel on occasion to support Operations
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
- Health Benefits-fully employer paid
- Pension Plan-employer matched
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.