Pricing Support Coordinator
Location: Sault Ste. Marie
Posted: June 28, 2019
McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club Members. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
McDougall Energy is seeking a dynamic individual to join our Pricing Department as a Pricing Support Coordinator. Reporting to the Pricing Manager, Corporate Retail & Auto Market, this position will be responsible for:
- Updating and maintaining all new items and pricing for all business lines
- Review invoicing and updating costs and pricing of retail goods
- Setting up retail promotions within system and various analytics and data collection
- Communicating price notifications electronically to our customers in a timely manner
- Assisting the Pricing Department with projects as required
- Cross training within the Pricing department to provide additional coverage
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong attention to detail, high level of accuracy
- Ability to spot inconsistencies and other incorrect information
- Strong Excel skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion
- Ability to work under pressure, often with time sensitive deadlines
- Excellent time management and organization skills, including the ability to prioritize a significant workload
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Health Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.