Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Posted: September 02, 2020
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
McDougall Energy is seeking a dynamic individual to join our Pricing Department in the role of Corporate Purchasing Manager. Reporting to the Director of Pricing, the Purchasing Manager will be responsible for:
- Establishing a purchasing framework through well-executed contract management, vendor selection, relationship management and performance measurement.
- Developing and implementing procurement and purchasing policies and procedures in accordance with the organization’s goals.
- Managing the RFP process, including working with internal stakeholders to define requirements, solicit bids from qualified vendors, evaluate vendor responses and vendor selection.
- Developing and maintaining strategic vendor relationships.
- Evaluating vendor performance and ensuring service level agreements are met.
- Overall management of the procurement of process to drive savings, improve business processes, and comply with all corporate, legal, and regulatory requirements.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post-Secondary degree in Business or Finance.
- Professional Certification in procurement is a strong asset.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a purchasing function.
- Experience with contracts and vendor management.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate successfully.
- Strong judgement, planning, prioritization and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Employer Health Benefits
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Employee Family Assistance Program
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.