Retail Administration Clerk
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Posted: January 19, 2023
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
McDougall Energy is looking for a detail-oriented individual who enjoys working within a fast-paced team environment to enter the role of Retail Administration Clerk. Reporting to the Inventory Team Lead, the Retail Administration Clerk is responsible for the overall reconciliation and administration for company owned retail sites.
- Monitoring site transactions, including balancing fuel totals and dollars.
- Monthly reconciliation of convenience site activity and recording of transactions into ERP system.
- Reviewing, matching and clearing of transactions against corporate retail site customer accounts.
- Monitoring and reconciling retail sites bulk fuel inventory.
- Processing invoices/payments related to convenience site activity.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounts payable or receivable, and in processing and reconciling accounting
- College Diploma in Accounting or related area
- Demonstrated experience working in a computerized and accounting software environment; ERP experience is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of data; strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; both verbal and written
- Strong organization and prioritization skills; committed to deadlines
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Office; specifically, Excel
- Strong understanding of Privacy and Confidentiality in the workplace
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships
- Demonstrated success in living the values of McDougall Energy
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Company Paid Health & Dental Benefits
- Group RRSP
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Healthcare & Lifestyle Spending Account
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.