Location: Sault Ste. Marie
Posted: March 19, 2019
ABOUT US: McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an Esso retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies Platinum Club Members. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
Are you interested in joining “A great workplace” where you Trust the people you work for, have Pride in what you do, Enjoy the people you work with and can be a Difference Maker?
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for an experienced Service Technician to join our team in our Sault Ste. Marie Operation. Reporting to the Service Manager this position will be responsible for:
- Installation of propane tanks
- Installation of propane regulators and gas piping
- Complete system pressure test as well as gas check on appliances
- Develops and maintains an excellent working relationships with contractors and customers
- Installation of commercial fuel tanks at customers site, and completes site inspection and repairs
- Identifies all deficiencies and follow-up with customers/contractors to resolve
- Propane tank maintenance; purging, re-valve, reconditioning etc
- Willingness to become cross-trained in other duties including warehousing and scheduling etc
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- G2 Licenses
- 3 to 5 years of relevant HVAC experience
- PM3 and LP licenses an asset
- OBT3, OBT2 licenses an asset
- Boom truck, fork-truck and power lift gate working experience an asset
- TDG & WHMIS certification
- Valid Driver’s Licenses
- Strong problem solving & customer service skills
- Solid time management & organizational skills, including the ability to effectively plan service routes and optimize efficiencies
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to achieve career growth
- Employee referral Bonus
- Health Benefits-fully employer paid
- Pension Plan-employer matched
- Life and disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134 or email us at: email@example.com.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.