Territory Manager - Auto Market
Location: Calgary, AB
Posted: April 01, 2022
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for a professional, high energy, results focused, individual to join our team as a Territory Manager based in the Calgary region covering the areas of Southern Alberta, Southern Saskatchewan and BC Interior to service a network of sites and discover growth opportunities within the assigned territory. The Territory Manager will be responsible for:
- Establishing and meeting growth targets for dealer sites.
- Account and relationship management of existing Esso sites within assigned territory.
- Maintaining existing and developing new relationships with customers, vendors and industry associations.
- Prospecting of new dealer accounts through cold calling.
- Contributing to the development of sales strategies and implement approaches to achieve targets in a business to business sales environment.
- Preparing all sales and activity reports in a timely fashion.
- Providing on-site coaching and counselling to dealers and site owners to achieve top performance on marketing program execution.
- Ensuring all sites adhere to contractual and company regulations and policies, where applicable.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business or Marketing
- Minimum of two years’ experience in sales, experience in the retail or petroleum industry considered and asset
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate successfully while protecting the interests of the employer
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic business environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated success in living the values of McDougall Energy
- Strong understanding of Privacy and Confidentiality in the workplace
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Employer Health Benefits
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan
- Employee Family Assistance Program
We strongly encourage applications from qualified professionals from a variety of industry backgrounds.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Applicants needing to make any accommodation requests, for the application or interview process known in advance by contacting the Human Resources Department at (705) 941-9365.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.