Territory Manager - Auto Market
Location: Southwestern Ontario
Posted: January 20, 2023
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
As a result of continued growth, we are looking for a high energy, results focused, dynamic individual as a Territory Manager based in the Southwestern Ontario region to service a network of sites and discover growth opportunities within the assigned territory. The Territory Manager will be responsible for:
- Establishing and meeting growth targets.
- Account Management of existing MEI supply Gas stations under the Esso, Shell and Pump brands.
- Maintaining existing and developing new relationships with customers and industry associations.
- Prospecting of new dealer accounts through cold calling.
- Contributing to the development of sales strategies and implement approaches to achieve targets in a business to business sales environment.
- Preparing all sales and activity reports in a timely fashion.
- Providing on-site coaching and counselling to dealers and site owners to achieve top performance on marketing program execution.
- Ensuring all sites adhere to contractual and company regulations and policies, where applicable.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business or Marketing
- Minimum of two years’ experience in sales
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate successfully while protecting the interests of the employer
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to shift focus and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic business environment
- Demonstrated non-authoritative leadership skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated success in living the values of McDougall Energy
- Strong understanding of Privacy and Confidentiality in the workplace
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Compensation
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Employer Health Benefits
- Employer Matched RRSP
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Healthcare & Lifestyle Spending Account
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.