Territory Manager - Business Market - Kingston, ON
Location: Kingston, ON
Posted: October 18, 2022
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are looking for a professional, high energy, results focused, individual to join our team as a Territory Manager covering the territory of Kingston and surrounding area. Reporting to our Regional Manager the Territory Manager will maintain customer relationships as well as grow our commercial fuel and lubricant business. The Territory Manager will be responsible for:
- Prospecting and generating sales of our fuel and lubricant products to our commercial customers.
- Establishing and meeting growth targets.
- Contributing to the development of sales strategies and implement approaches to achieve targets in a business to business sales environment.
- Preparing all sales and activity reports in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining existing and developing new relationships with customers and industry associations.
- Responding to inquiries from customers about our products to create ease of doing business with McDougall Energy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business or Marketing
- Minimum of five (5) years sales experience; experience with fuel and lubricants an asset
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate successfully while protecting the interests of the employer
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated ability to shift focus and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic business environment
- Demonstrated non-authoritative leadership skills
- Experience with income statements and balance sheet reviews
- Fundamental understanding of general accepted accounting principles
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills; Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated success in living the values of McDougall Energy
- Strong understanding of Privacy and Confidentiality in the workplace
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Employer Health Benefits
- Employer Matched RRSP
- Employee Family Assistance Program
We strongly encourage applications from qualified professionals from a variety of industry backgrounds.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and work environment. Applicants needing to make any accommodation requests, for the application or interview process known in advance by contacting the Human Resources Department at (249) 525-5979.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.