Territory Manager - Home Market - GTA East
Location: GTA East
Posted: February 14, 2019
ABOUT US: McDougall Energy is a Canadian family company that has been in business for over 70 years and has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the last 6 years in a row. We have grown to become one of the largest integrated distributors of Esso and Mobil products in Canada. We are an Esso retailer and wholesaler of gasoline, heating oil, diesel fuel, commercial lubricants and propane. We serve communities throughout Ontario and regions in British Columbia.
Our success is driven by our commitment to the highest quality customer service. Our team members are our most valuable resource, and we offer excellent opportunities for personal and career growth.
We are currently looking for a successful, dynamic and energetic Territory Sales Manager to grow our residential customer base.
This position will be home office based covering the territory of GTA East and North into Haliburton and Muskoka regions.
Reporting to the Director, Home Market the Territory Sales Manager would be responsible for:
- Actively prospecting and sales of our products and services including heating oil, propane and related equipment to residential customers within your assigned territory.
- Working with management to develop and implement sales strategies in alignment with company objectives.
- Meeting all growth targets for assigned territory.
- Establishing and maintain key relationships with industry partners and associations for business development and referrals to expand customer base such as, real estate companies, insurance companies, home inspectors, contractors.
- Reporting on all activity in your territory in as set out by the Company.
ABOUT YOU: The ideal candidate will have:
- A successful track record of growing sales and managing a territory;
- A post-secondary degree or diploma with a minimum of five (5) years sales experience.
- Experience in the propane and/or petroleum industry is an
- Ability to work
- Strong sense of motivation to succeed in a competitive market
- Customer service orientation with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong planning, problem-solving and negotiation skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Compensation
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Company paid Health & Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Group RRSP (optional)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Opportunity for career development
We strongly encourage applications from qualified sales professionals from a variety of industry backgrounds.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.