Territory Manager, Home Market - Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Posted: October 09, 2020
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
McDougall Energy is looking for a high energy, results-focused individual as a Territory Manager to grow our residential customer base. This position will be home office based covering the territory of Sault Ste. Marie and area including North Shore. Reporting to the Director, Home Market the Territory Manager would be responsible for:
- Actively prospecting and sales of our products and services including heating oil and propane and related equipment to residential customers within your assigned territory.
- Working with management to develop and implement sales strategies in alignment with company objectives.
- Meeting all growth targets for assigned territory.
- Establishing and maintaining key relationships with industry partners and associations for business development and referrals to expand customer base such as, real estate companies, insurance companies, home inspectors and contractors.
- Reporting on all activity in your territory as set out by the Company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A successful track record of growing sales and managing a territory
- Post-secondary degree or diploma with a minimum of five (5) years sales experience
- Experience in the propane and/or petroleum industry is an asset
- Strong sense of motivation to succeed in a competitive market
- Customer service orientation with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong planning, problem-solving and negotiation
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Company-paid Health & Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by email to: email@example.com
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.