Territory Manager - Home Market
Location: Goderich, ON
Posted: February 10, 2023
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
We are currently looking for a professional, high energy, results focused individual Territory Manager in Goderich and surrounding regions to grow our residential customer base. This position will be home office based covering the territory of Goderich and surrounding area. Reporting to the Regional Manager, Home Market, the Territory Manager will be responsible for:
- Actively prospecting and sales of our products and services including heating oil, propane, HVAC and related equipment to residential and small business/farm customers.
- Working with management to develop and implement sales strategies in alignment with company objectives.
- Meeting all growth targets.
- Establishing and maintaining key relationships with industry partners and associations for business development and referrals to expand customer base such as, real estate companies, insurance companies, home inspectors and contractors.
- Reporting on all activity in your territory as set out by the Company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A successful track record of growing sales and managing a territory
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business, Marketing, or related field; Experience in the propane and/or petroleum industry, residential, farming or trucking sales would be considered an asset
- Local knowledge of region an asset
- Strong sense of motivation to succeed in a competitive market
- Customer service orientation with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong planning, problem-solving and negotiation
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Compensation
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Company paid Health & Dental Benefits
- Employer Matched RRSP
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com or send a resume by email us to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.