Territory Sales Manager - Sudbury to North Bay
Location: Sudbury to North Bay
Posted: December 03, 2019
COME GROW WITH US!
Are you interested in joining “A great workplace” where you Trust the people you work for, have Pride in what you do, Enjoy the people you work with and can be a Difference Maker?
If so, get ready to take your career to the next level!!
McDougall Energy Inc. (“McDougall Energy”) is a Canadian, privately owned, family business which has been serving energy customers for over 70 years. McDougall Energy is a marketer and distributor of heating oil, propane, gasoline, diesel fuel and commercial lubricants, as well as an EssoTM branded retailer. McDougall Energy is proud to be named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, Platinum Member. Now in its third generation of ownership, the energy company serves communities throughout various regions across Canada. The company is headquartered in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario.
Our success is driven by an uncompromising commitment to provide the highest quality customer service to each and every customer. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource and offer opportunities for development for personal and career growth.
We are currently looking for a successful, dynamic and energetic Territory Sales Manager to grow our residential customer base.
This position will be home office based covering the territory of Sudbury through to North Bay.
Reporting to the Director, Home Market the Territory Sales Manager would be responsible for:
- Actively prospecting and sales of our products and services including heating oil, propane and related equipment to residential customers within your assigned territory.
- Working with management to develop and implement sales strategies in alignment with company objectives.
- Meeting all growth targets for assigned territory.
- Establishing and maintain key relationships with industry partners and associations for business development and referrals to expand customer base such as, real estate companies, insurance companies, home inspectors, contractors.
- Reporting on all activity in your territory in as set out by the Company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A successful track record of growing sales and managing a territory;
- A post-secondary degree or diploma with a minimum of five (5) years sales experience.
- Experience in the propane and/or petroleum industry is an asset.
- Strong sense of motivation to succeed in a competitive market
- Customer service orientation with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong planning, problem-solving and negotiation skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Competitive Compensation
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Company paid Health & Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan – Company Matched
- Group RRSP (optional)
- Vehicle Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
We strongly encourage applications from qualified sales professionals from a variety of industry backgrounds.
Apply on-line at www.mcdougallcareers.com, or send a resume by fax to (705) 946-1134, or email us at: email@example.com.
Confidentiality of all applicants assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.
McDougall Energy is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and workplace. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.